Siyathetha Communications is proud to have been the publicists of choice for the annual SPAR Kirkwood Wildsfees for 18 years.
Siyathetha has been involved with the marketing of the festival since inception.
The Festival has grown from just (3 000 visitors) in 2000 to over 45 000. This is due to the country-wide awareness of the event created by Siyathetha Communications.
Marketing and publicity of the event begins at least six months before the official launch to ensure widespread awareness of the festival.
Siyathetha Communications has also been involved in the marketing of various other events, including:
- ECAIF Black Suppliers Day
- SPAR Kirkwood Wildsfees (for 18 years)
- The 7th World Wilderness Congress, held in Port Elizabeth in 2000.
- The Annual Algoa FM Big Walk for Charity – the Eastern Cape’s biggest charity event
- 14th annual Bruintjieshoogte Cycle Festival – Event PR and promotion in 2009
- Addo Rose and Garden Show – Event PR and promotion in 2005
- Medieval Fayre – Event promotion
- Uitenhage Street Carnival – Event PR and promotion
- Biltong Festival
- One Blood festivals
- Splash Festival
- Port Festival
- Algoa Bay Oyster Festival
- Boardwalk Opskop