Editing and Magazine/Newspaper Content
Clients from around the world trust Siyathetha Communications to provide accurate, easy-to-read, entertaining and informative content for newsletters, magazines and newspapers.
- Editing: Siyathetha Communications edits a number of publications, including the international trade publication, Automotive Industries.
- Magazine Content: We also produce content for various magazines including Freight and Trading Weekly (FTW) and Business Link Magazine on a regular basis. Our experience ranges from engine plants, industrial development zones and tourism attractions to a clinical sexologist, college and alternative health store.
- Online Newsletters: Regular newsletters produced by Siyathetha include a monthly, internal staff newsletter for the Fish River Sun, The Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment World (a quarterly, internal staff newsletter), Ectour, the private sector group marketing organisation for the Eastern Cape (a monthly tourism newsletter) and the Absa Kirkwood Wildlife Festival (a monthly community newsletter).
- Newspapers: Siyathetha Communications produces daily newspapers for national and international trade shows. At the biennial South African Automotive Week (2007, 2009), Siyathetha Communications produced a daily newspaper covering various events, conferences and exhibitors at the event.
Editing projects include:
- Automotive Industries: world’s oldest automotive industry trade magazine (published in the US) – editing, research, writing, sub-editing. Reference: Publisher: John Larkin:
- +44 (768) 38 55 22; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Link Magazine: research, writing and provision of editorial for the Eastern Cape’s largest-circulating specialist business to business publication: Reference: Publisher: Anita Palmer: (041) 3656642; email@example.com
- Freight and Trading Weekly (FTW): research, writing of special supplements, general news on freight and trade: Reference: Editor: Joy Orlek: 011 2147350; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Editing of Motherwell Skills Development Strategy for Development Partners: Reference: Dr Deon Pretorius: (041) 3740885;email@example.com
- Editing of Demographic Update for Development Partners: Reference: Dr Deon Pretorius: (041) 3740885; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Editing of economic profile in Nelson Mandela Metro Prospectus: Reference: Dr Deon Pretorius: (041) 3740885;email@example.com
- Research of component and editing of “Towards an Economic Development Strategy Framework for the Nelson Mandela Bay Metropolitan Area”: Reference: Dr Richard Haynes: Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University Department of Development Studies: 041 5042729; Richard.Haines@nmmu.ac.za
- Writing and editing of initial plans for the Rolex Award-Winning Umzi Wethu programme: Reference: Andrew Muir, Executive Director, Wilderness Foundation South Africa: 041 373 0293; Andrew@sa.wild.org.
- Research, compilation and editing of agri-tourism plan for Sundays River Valley: Reference: Wendy Fisher, Development Bank of South Africa: 041 508 7320; WendyF@dbsa.org
- Editing of bid for Zone 1 Casino Licence (The Boardwalk): Reference: Project leader: David Bouwer:
- 082 8808000; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Editing of bid for Zone 2 Casino Licence (Tsogo Sun Emonti): Reference: Project leader: David Bouwer:
- 082 8808000; email@example.com
- Editing of bid for Zone 3 Casino Licence: Ekuphumleni Resorts): Reference: Project leader: David Bouwer: 082 8808000;firstname.lastname@example.org
- Editing of bid for Zone 4 Casino Licence (Elonwabeni Resort): Reference: Project leader: David Bouwer:
- 082 880 8000; email@example.com
- Editing and compilation of communications plan for Gope Mine, Botswana: Reference: Desmond Bartlett: 012 679 2178;firstname.lastname@example.org
- Editing of History of Uitenhage: Reference Professor Otto Terblanche: 041 5042 111 Otto.Terblanche@nmmu.ac.za
- Research and editing of manual for Peoples Housing Project. Copy of document available